Sunday, April 15, 2007

Someday out of the blue

It's a raining day all day and I thought Ruen would cancel my haircut appointment. It's under her strong request and kind persuadance that I finally decide to have a try. So we went to the city in rain. It turns out not bad, at least I feel. Then we went to candy's and have a nice dinner. Another week is over and tomorrow is Monday again. Isn't it nice? Now I feel very refreshing, especially after a long chat with Ruen last Friday night. I feel I am open again, breathing again. A brand new life is waiting for me. I hope I can stay long this time. I will try.

As our talk is always around life or love, I think I am picking things up. And through tiny things I realize how stupid I am. Stupid is stupid. And how ideal I dreamed about love. If I look back, I will see how many mistakes I have done yet how naive I have been. I promise I will look back as little as possible, but I won't make same mistake any more. I know I won't see you any more, but there is some you at some day, out of the blue, in a crowded street or a deserted square, I'll turn and I'll see you.

1 comment:

Jessica Jones said...

You're not stupid, Jen. :)