Friday, April 20, 2007

There is sunshine in my soul today.

I just booked the ticket to CA today. South California! I will visit my buddy Rowena at Orange County and San Diego is definitely in our plan. I am so excited and can't wait to see Rowena! It will be my third time to visit CA. On the trip back I will stop by Chicago and attend hooding ceremony. I hope everything will be fine and I will get my PhD degree. I am so excited and blessed. No matter how hard and unsatisfactory I feel on the way, I will only remember that I am happy in the end.

What's more, I will fly to Miami next weekend. Miami beach! Oh..Yeah! This is also the third time I visit FL. It has been three years in a row, always in May! I miss South Beach. I miss the bar called Ocean's Ten. I miss the sunshine there. I miss palm trees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.