Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Soak up the sun

This is what I feel when I was at Miami beach. It's such a lovely place. It has been one year since I went there last time. Same place, different people. Last year I went to a place called Ocean's Ten, it's at Ocean drive across 10th street. Such a lovely place.

This year I stayed at Miami Beach for seven days and six nights. I enjoyed every minute there. I spent most of time on the beach, lying on the bed and thinking about nothing. But I am so happy. I feel all my worries have gone, all my sadness have vaporized. I am back to the my free soul. What a wonderful time! During the nights we moved back to the pool and lay on the beds by the pool. We chatted days and nights, about work, about life, jokes, laughter...Those will stay in my memory for a long long time, I am sure.

No comments: