Wednesday, May 9, 2007

You are beautiful

It has been quite a while since I wrote my blog last time. It has been a little dramatic. On the last night at Miami Beach I heard this song in the radio while packing. It's revised to smooth jazz. I recognized the song when it played the part that "but it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you". Although nobody was singing, I couldn't help singing the line and then I recognized that's the song!

And then I noticed this song quite often in radio. I felt it differently. The first time I noticed this song was back to two years ago, on the night when I packed and went back home the next day. And then I hear it again and again after I was back to the states. I love the video a lot as it is such a neat video. It's a very pure song, pure story, pure video. Somehow I did wish that were James Blunt's one-hit-wonder. hmm....maybe he could be better..

No comments: